Free & Confidential
Fighting Nursing Home & Assisted Living Facility Abuse In Florida
Free Consultation & No Fees or Costs
Unless and Until We Succeed in Our Fight.
We Support Community Organizations that Assist Elderly and Vulnerable Adults in Florida.
The community organizations we support help to keep our elderly and disabled citizens out of nursing homes and assisted living facilities and provide services to promote their freedom and independence.
Attorney James Edwin Keim – Fighting to Uncover the Truth in Nursing Home Abuse and Assisted Living Facility Abuse Cases…
- I have over 20 years of local legal experience representing families and consumers seeking justice and have achieved the highest rating offered by Martindale-Hubble for legal ability and ethical standards: AV Preeminent Rated. Martindale Hubbell is an independent organization of attorneys and judges that has rated attorneys for over a hundred years. I will provide you with honest answers in plain English and keep you informed about your case every step of the way.
- I am admitted to practice law before the United States Supreme Court and the Supreme Court of Florida.
- I have conducted numerous jury trials and have represented families throughout central and southwest Florida. Additionally, I have handled appellate matters and have argued before the Second District Court of Appeal in Lakeland, Florida.
- I have authored and published numerous articles on legal ethics and have spoken on topics of legal concern at The Florida Bar Annual Convention, as well as local bar associations as an invited speaker.
- I am proud of my record of ethics, honesty and trust as a licensed attorney. I am a member in good standing of The Florida Bar as a licensed attorney since September, 1996 and have held positions of leadership with The Florida Bar. I have never been disciplined by The Florida Bar.
- I have served in leadership positions with The Florida Bar. I have served on The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Committee – a committee that, among other things, oversees the quality of legal educational programs offered to the more than 100,000 lawyers who are licensed to practice law in Florida. Additionally, I have served as the past Chair of The Florida Bar Statewide Advertising and Solicitation Grievance Committee – the committee that reviews violations of the attorney advertising and solicitation rules and punishes lawyers who engage in unethical conduct.
- I hold a Bachelor’s degree from the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio and a Juris Doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law in St. Petersburg, Florida. While in law school, I was selected by faculty to serve as a Teaching Fellow for Legal Research and Writing I and Legal Research and Writing II. Additionally, I served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable David Seth Walker, Circuit Court Judge for the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County, Florida.
Nursing home abuse lawyer, James Keim, concentrates his practice on nursing home neglect and abuse, assisted living facility neglect and abuse, and elder abuse in Florida and primarily on Florida’s Gulf Coast, including Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee and Collier Counties, with a focus on nursing home and assisted living facilities located in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, North Port, Englewood, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, and Naples. I am available for consultation in these cities. ©The contents of this website are protected by copyright, James Keim, Attorney at Law, Florida Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer. AV®, AV Preeminent® are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.